Locatee includes strong measures to meet the local and international privacy and IT security regulations. The smart building platform supports you with the following:
- Enable you to gain insights into space utilisation for optimisations;
- fully protect your employees’ privacy;
- comply with local and international data protection regulations;
- prevent unauthorised access to Locatee utilisation data;
- discuss data protection with involved stakeholders such as your workers council and the IT security officer as part of the rollout;
- build trust by supporting transparent communication about the purpose and outcome of workspace analysis.
Learn more about the following measurement possibilitites:
- Manual occupancy studies and surveys
- Access badge analysis
- IT Infrastructure solutions
We give a short overview of the solutions presenting their advantages and disadvantages when measuring the space utilisation to optimise workspaces.
- Biogen rolled out the Basic and Advanced plan across four buildings and 28 departments
- With Locatee, Biogen identified areas with available capacity for potential ‘collaborative’ or ‘silent’ workspaces
- An increas in the desk sharing ratio enabled Biogen to bring in 140 employees to the existing 450 without adding any square feet and improve space efficiency by 30%
- In total a savings potential of CHF 2.5 million was realised
- The modern work environment in the new Swiss Post headquarters posed new challenges regarding capacity planning and employee experience
- Swiss Post rolled out the Pro plan across 30.000m2 and covering workplaces of more than 2.000 employees
- The Employee and Kiosk App enables employees to find workspaces, co-workers and resources easily
- With Locatee the sharing ratios of desks were optimised and 15-20% of office space costs savings were realised
Read part two of our smart building business case and discover what potential smart buildings can bring your strategic and operational space management, over and above enhanced employee productivity. We show you how optimising operational, strategic, and workspace management can increase your annual savings on corporate real estate costs.