As one of the world's leading providers of reinsurance and insurance, Swiss Re is dedicated to making the world more resilient — and that begins right at their headquarters. As part of their Smart Building and Service Solution initiative, Swiss Re partnered with Netcloud, Cisco and Locatee to not just collect location-based information, but extract genuine insight from it.
As an example, these insights allowed to decrease space by 10% at Swiss Re's Munich office just a few months after the implementation of Locatee. That didn’t come at the detriment of the employees as the insights revealed that this space was not utilised. The reduction will save €290,000 per year at their Munich office.
This case study will tell you how:
- why Swiss Re chose Netcloud, Cisco and Locatee as strong partners
- how Swiss Re empowers employee collaboration with location-based data
- the importance of accessing reliable workspace utilisation insights in real-time
- why the implementation of Locatee was an investment in employees
- an example of cost savings potential that has been uncovered within the first months after implementation, finally leading to annual cost savings
- why the financial benefits and insights are an investment in the future