Are you a marketing and sales wizard? Are you passionate about implementing, growing and maintaining successful channel partnerships?
Then apply now and become part of our mission to create a place where people want to work, not need to. You will be joining the team at an exciting time of scaling globally!
At Locatee, we believe that connecting employees with their office buildings through technology enables organisations to strive. Our goal is thus to empower entire organisations to create more engaging and collaborative work environments while significantly reducing cost for space, energy and other resources. Thanks to our Big Data platform, smart and people-oriented buildings become a reality – one square meter at a time. To date, our solution is used across more than 100 buildings over 6 continents.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be responsible for the implementation and further development of our global channel partner strategy, enabling long-term revenue growth through our partner ecosystem
- Shape the value proposition of our platform from a partner perspective
- Create sales enablement material for our partners
- Develop and implement initiatives that will help our partners sell our solution
- Educate partners on our product portfolio, train and support them in selling and implementing our solution at some of the largest companies world wide
- Be the single point of contact for all partners and engage internally resources to support partner
- Track progress of potential partnerships through our partner funnel from initial contact, to negotiation and closing of successfully partnerships
- Help in building marketing campaigns through a partner channel marketing plan
- Build positive working relationship with partners to ensure smooth partner collaboration
- Foster excellent communication internally and externally
- Work and interact with dynamic and growing teams
WHAT YOU BRING
- Degree in a related field with at least 2-3 years of working experience in B2B Sales or Marketing area at a startup or technology company
- Entrepreneurial mindset that likes to be challenged in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Passionate and persistent communicator with confident appearance
- Strong networker, persuader and always pursuing maximum value for end-customers, partners and the company
- Know how to stimulate, persuade and get the most joint success from a partner ecosystem
- You have a strong affinity with new technology
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in German and English
- Access to a network in the corporate real estate sector is a big plus
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Be part of a dynamic, fast and internationally growing start-up company
- The opportunity to grow, make a difference, be challenged and evolve
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- Open and supportive culture on a flat organizational structure. Make your efforts and engagement count!
- The chance to work in a young, multi-cultural, passionate and talented team that shares and cares for each other: we live diversity and speak 10 different languages (English being our company language)
- An inspiring and modern working environment in Zurich with work flexibility
- Weekly team events, after-work beers and much more, we never miss out on fun!
- Fresh fruits basket and homemade cakes
If this sounds exciting, please apply now. We are looking forward to hearing from you!