Are you aiming to become a highly skilled senior IT engineer? Are you brilliant at analysing, structuring and implementing your ideas? Are you willing to make the difference in a fast growing and leading Swiss PropTech startup with ambitious plans to grow internationally?
Then apply now and become part of our mission to create a place where people want to work, not need to. You will be joining the team at an exciting time of scaling globally!
At Locatee, we believe that connecting employees with their office buildings through technology enables organisations to strive. Our goal is thus to empower entire organisations to create more engaging and collaborative work environments while significantly reducing cost for space, energy and other resources. Thanks to our Big Data platform, smart and people-oriented buildings become a reality – one square meter at a time. To date, our solution is used across more than 100 buildings over 6 continents.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Install, configure and update new Linux servers
- Maintain existent Linux infrastructure and contribute to the continuous improvement of its performance
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Because documentation is incredibly important to your work, you build and maintain the internal technical documentation
- Take part in scaling the operational processes
- Act as a link between customers and internal operations team to assure accurate problem interpretation
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
WHAT YOU BRING
- University degree or BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. LPIC) is a plus
- Experience with Linux based systems: RHEL and CentOS are a priority
- Experience with common operational tools and programs
- Basic understanding of scripting and automation
- Ability to dig for the root cause
- Customer oriented attitude
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative, manage and effectively prioritize
- Positive attitude with a strong sense of curiosity; a passion for learning and collaboration
- Experience with Ansible and/or other automation tools is a plus
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies is a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Be part of a dynamic, fast-paced and internationally growing startup
- Work on cutting-edge big data analytics technology for the largest organisations worldwide
- Open and supportive culture on a flat organizational structure. Make your efforts and engagement count!
- A lot of independence and responsibility
- An inspiring and modern work environment in Zurich
- The ability to choose your own work devices
- The chance to work in an English-speaking office with a young, energetic, talented and multinational team that cares for each other
- Weekly team events, after-work beers and much more, we never miss out on fun!
- Fresh fruits basket and homemade cakes
WHO WE ARE
We are a Zurich-based start-up that supports large companies in optimszing their office buildings. Our Smart Building platform "Locatee " provides real-time data that makes office buildings intelligent and user-oriented. Thanks to Locatee, large organisations worldwide are able to intelligently optimise their office buildings and shape the way how people interact with their workspace.
Our motto is to create a work environment where people want to work, not need to. This is not only our working culture but also what we want our customers to reach thanks to Locatee.
Our fantastic diverse team consists of 25 people with strong background in Product, Computer & Data science, Business Development, Marketing and Human Resources.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!