Are you aiming to become a highly skilled senior IT engineer? Are you brilliant at analysing, structuring and implementing your ideas? Are you willing to make the difference in a fast growing and leading Swiss PropTech startup with ambitious plans to grow internationally?
Then apply now and become part of our mission to create a place where people want to work, not need to. You will be joining the team at an exciting time of scaling globally!
At Locatee, we believe that connecting employees with their office buildings through technology enables organisations to strive. Our goal is thus to empower entire organisations to create more engaging and collaborative work environments while significantly reducing cost for space, energy and other resources. Thanks to our Big Data platform, smart and people-oriented buildings become a reality – one square meter at a time. To date, our solution is used in more than 100 buildings across 6 continents.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Install, configure and update new Linux servers
- Maintain existent Linux infrastructure and contribute to the continuous improvement of its performance
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Because documentation is incredibly important to your work, you build and maintain the internal technical documentation
- Take part in scaling the operational processes
- Act as a link between customers and internal operations team to assure accurate problem interpretation
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
WHAT YOU BRING
- University degree or BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. LPIC) is a plus
- Experience with Linux based systems: RHEL and CentOS are a priority
- Experience with common operational tools and programs
- Basic understanding of scripting and automation
- Ability to dig for the root cause
- Customer oriented attitude
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative, manage and effectively prioritize
- Positive attitude with a strong sense of curiosity; a passion for learning and collaboration
- Experience with Ansible and/or other automation tools is a plus
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies is a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Be part of a dynamic, fast-paced and internationally growing startup
- Work on cutting-edge big data analytics technology for the largest organisations worldwide
- Open and supportive culture on a flat organizational structure. Make your efforts and engagement count!
- A lot of independence and responsibility
- An inspiring and modern work environment in Zurich
- The ability to choose your own work devices
- The chance to work in a young, multi-cultural, passionate and talented team that shares and cares for each other: we live diversity and speak 10 different languages (English being our company language)
- Weekly team events, after-work beers and much more, we never miss out on fun!
- Fresh fruits basket and homemade cakes
We are offering a full-time employment to start ASAP. However, we are also open to start with a part-time basis should you still study and graduate later.
So, if you want to jump-start your career, submit your CV and cover letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you!