Are you technically adept and communicative? Are you a Big Data fan ready for a new challenge in a leading Swiss PropTech start-up with global growth ambitions?
Then apply now and become part of our mission!
We like to give eager graduates or juniors having already some first experiences the chance to grow into this responsible position where your passion in interacting with people and communicating with customers can be applied along with your technical skills.
WHO WE ARE
We are a Zurich-based start-up that supports large companies in optimizing their office buildings. Our Big Data platform "Locatee Analytics" provides real-time data that makes office buildings intelligent and user-oriented. Thanks to Locatee, some of the world's largest companies are able to intelligently optimize their office buildings and improve interaction between employees and their work environment.
- Participate in project deployment at global and multinational companies and take the command of the end-to-end deployment of the Locatee solution
- Support our customers throughout the implementation lifecycle
- Cooperation in project planning and development
- Concept development for various projects with modern planning tools, as well as definition and further development of a standardized rollout procedure
- Development and maintenance of project documentation
- Interact with customers via phone, email and occasionally onsite
- Reporting to management, customers and other stakeholders. Defining and ensuring compliance with rollout milestones
- Setting up a team of rollout engineers and system administrators to support the rollouts
- Coordination of cooperation between internal and external interest parties
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Successfully completed studies in Computer Science or comparable qualification
- Quick comprehension, structured and well-organized way of working with focus on customer needs, entrepreneurial thinking
- Pronounced understanding of information technology
- Confident appearance, leadership qualities and strong communication skills
- Willingness to go on business trips
- Fluent in German and English
- Enjoy active participation in a small team with a start-up atmosphere
- Graduates are welcome however 1-3 years’ experience within the industry will be an advantage
- Experience with rollouts in IT B2B solutions, basic Linux capabilities and network (switching, routing, wireless, SNMP) are an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be part of a dynamic, fast and internationally growing start-up
- Work with a unique and modern Big Data technology
- The opportunity to grow, make a difference, be challenged and evolve
- Independent working and many areas of responsibility
- An inspiring and modern working environment in Zurich Altstetten
- The chance to work in a young, energetic and talented team that shares and cares for each other
- Regular team events, we never miss out on fun!
- Fresh fruits basket and homemade cakes
- We live diversity!
Do you want to become part of Locatee’s mission and grow together with us? Apply now with your CV. We are looking forward to hearing from you.