Are you a Frontend Developer looking for interesting and challenging problems to solve? Are you a creative mind with a sense for great products and engineering? Are you ready to take on a new challenge and join a fast growing and leading Swiss PropTech startup with ambitious plans to grow internationally? Then apply now and join us on our mission to improve the place where employees spend most of their days – the workspace.
WHO WE ARE
We are Locatee, a Zurich-based startup creating the future of office buildings. Our big data platform “Locatee Analytics” augments the physical workspace with real-time data to create smart and people-oriented office buildings. Thanks to Locatee some of the largest organisations worldwide are able to intelligently optimize their office buildings and shape the way how people interact with their workspace.
- You care about performance
- Come up with ideas how to present the measured data to our customers, so that they understand how to improve their office space (data visualization)
- Help improving user flows and the overall user experience of our web apps
- Work on our mobile and kiosk web apps to display real-time information to employees in the office
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Experience with development workflow tools like Gulp or module bundlers like Webpack or Browserify
- Experience with front end frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Experience with Git
- Creative mind with a sense for great products and engineering
- You like to take responsibility and to work independently
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Additional skills are welcome, such as:
- Sysadmin experience (small shell scripts, Linux server administration)
- Experience with unit and regression testing
- Passion for UI/UX and clean design
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Be part of a dynamic, fast-paced and internationally growing startup
- Work on cutting-edge big data analytics technology for the largest organisations worldwide
- A real scale-up adventure with great rewards
- An open and supportive product culture - all views are considered; all team members have the opportunity to have their say and anything that is clearly not working for us we look at ways to improve
- A lot of independence and responsibility
- An inspiring and modern work environment in Zurich
- Work in a flat hierarchy
- The ability to choose your own work devices
- The chance to work in a young, multi-cultural, passionate and talented team that shares and cares for each other: we live diversity and speak 10 different languages (English being our company language)
- Regular team events, we never miss out on fun!
- Fresh fruits basket and homemade cakes
Do you want to become part of Locatee’s mission and grow together with us? Apply now with your CV. Please include links to your recent projects (links, code samples, e.g. on Github or as attachment). We are looking forward to hearing from you.