Are you passionate about working with customers, help them roll out an innovative software solution and provide excellent customer service? Do you have a systematic problem-solving approach and like to investigate, debug and troubleshoot problems? We are seeking a System Administrator to join Locatee.
We are a Zurich-based startup creating the future of office buildings. Our big data platform Locatee Analytics augments the physical workspace with real-time data to create smart and occupant-oriented office buildings. Thanks to Locatee some of the largest organisations in Switzerland and abroad are able to intelligently optimise their office buildings and shape the way how people interact with their workspace.
Apply now and join us on our mission to improve the place where employees spend most of their days – the workspace.
- Align technical requirements with our customers’ IT department
- Work with new customers to plan and implement the rollout of Locatee Analytics
- Standardize, document and automate the rollout process to ensure scalability of the platform
- Help us design Locatee Analytics to be easy to deploy and maintain
- Investigate, debug and troubleshoot problems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Help our sales team to address technical questions from our prospective customers
- Experience with deploying and maintaining a software solution
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Linux administration (RedHat Enterprise Linux, CentOS or Oracle Linux)
- Automation frameworks such as Puppet or Chef
- Working knowledge of Java, and at least one of the following: Bash scripting, Perl or Python
- Working knowledge of Git, SNMP and SQL
- Experience with monitoring solutions, containers (Docker), build automation (e.g. Jenkins) is a plus
- Experience with Maven and Java Spring is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be part of a dynamic, fast-paced, and rapidly growing startup company
- Work on cutting-edge and patent-pending big data analytics technology for Corporate Real Estate and other stakeholders in the largest organisations worldwide
- The chance to work with an energetic, young and skilled team
- Your chance to make a difference in a company, and be valued for that
- Work independently and take responsibility
- An inspiring work environment in Zurich Altstetten
- Regular team events
Do you want to become part of Locatee’s mission and grow together with us? Apply now with your CV. We are looking forward to hearing from you.