Designing beautiful user interfaces is your passion? You have a strong interest in the design, development and delivery of engaging user experiences and ready for a new challenge in a leading Swiss PropTech start-up with global growth ambitions?
Then apply now and become part of our mission, you would be joining the team at an exciting time in our growth so get prepared to hit the ground running.
WHO WE ARE
We are a Zurich-based start-up that supports large companies in optimising their office buildings. Our Big Data platform "Locatee Analytics" provides real-time data that makes office buildings intelligent and user-oriented. Thanks to Locatee, some of the world's largest companies are able to intelligently optimise their office buildings and improve interaction between employees and their work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Facilitate and evolve the look and feel of Locatee’s design language by creating design patterns.
- Work collaboratively with our product team to gather and evaluate product requirements and create initial wireframes and user flows.
- Create clickable prototypes to illustrate how features and new product ideas work.
- Create UI designs, screens and flows to accurately capture components, pages and features.
- Testing, measuring and refining designs based on customer feedback and market data.
- Deliver development ready assets and support implementation, verification and validation activities.
- Document design guidelines and actively share knowledge on how to utilise the design system.
WHAT YOU BRING
- True passion for designing beautiful, usable and elegant user interfaces for a B2B enterprise product.
- Familiarity with prototyping tools such as Invision, Framer or Justinmind. You should be able to create appropriate level of prototypes, wireframes, and mockups to demonstrate UX design solutions.
- Ability to produce well-structured and clean visual interface designs using Sketch or similar tools.
- Excellent data visualization We build an analytics product, so you need to know how to visualize data and make them meaningful for our users.
- You have a strong understanding of web technologies, so you can design things that can be built.
- Experience designing mobile products. Beside a browser-based web app our product Locatee contains also mobile touch-points.
- Analytical thinking to understand complex user problems and requirements.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- You have a strong portfolio showcasing your past work and process.
- Nice-to-have: Comfortable writing HTML, CSS, and SASS.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Be part of a dynamic, fast and internationally growing start-up.
- Work with a unique and modern Big Data technology.
- The opportunity to grow, make a difference, be challenged and evolve.
- Independent working and many areas of responsibility.
- An open and supportive product culture - all views are considered; all team members have the opportunity to have their say and anything that is clearly not working for us we look at ways to improve.
- An inspiring and modern working environment in Zurich Altstetten.
- The ability to choose your own work devices.
- The chance to work in a young, energetic and talented team that shares and cares for each other.
- Regular team events, we never miss out on fun!
- Fresh fruits basket and homemade cakes.
- We live diversity!
If this sounds exciting, please submit your online portfolio showcasing examples of own, hands-on UX/UI design work. We are looking forward to hearing from you!