Designing beautiful user interfaces is your passion? You have a strong interest in the design, development and delivery of engaging user experiences and are ready for a new challenge in a leading Swiss PropTech start-up with global growth ambitions?
Then apply now and become part of our mission: You would be joining the team at an exciting time in our growth so get prepared to hit the ground running.
WHO WE ARE
We are a Zurich-based start-up that supports large companies in optimising their office buildings. Our Big Data platform "Locatee Analytics" provides real-time data that makes office buildings intelligent and user-oriented. Thanks to Locatee, some of the world's largest companies are able to intelligently optimise their office buildings and improve interactions between employees and their work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Facilitate and evolve the look and feel of Locatee’s design language by creating design patterns.
- Work collaboratively with our product team to gather and evaluate product requirements and create initial wireframes and user flows.
- Create clickable prototypes to illustrate how features and new product ideas work.
- Create UI designs, screens and flows to accurately capture components, pages and features.
- Testing, measuring and refining designs based on customer feedback and market data.
- Deliver development-ready assets and support implementation, verification and validation activities.
- Document design guidelines and actively share knowledge on how to utilise the design system.
WHAT YOU BRING
- True passion for designing beautiful, usable and elegant user interfaces for a B2B enterprise product.
- Familiarity with prototyping tools such as Invision, Framer or Justinmind. You should be able to create appropriate level of prototypes, wireframes, and mockups to demonstrate UX design solutions.
- Ability to produce well-structured and clean visual interface designs using Sketch or similar tools.
- Excellent data visualization. We build an analytics product, so you need to know how to visualize data and make them meaningful to our users.
- You have a strong understanding of web technologies, so you can design things that can be built.
- Experience in designing mobile products. Beside a browser-based web app our product Locatee also contains mobile touch-points.
- Analytical thinking to understand complex user problems and requirements.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- You have a strong portfolio showcasing your past work and processes.
- Nice-to-have: Comfortable writing HTML, CSS, and SASS.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Be part of a dynamic, fast and internationally growing start-up.
- Work with a unique and modern Big Data technology.
- The opportunity to grow, make a difference, be challenged and evolve.
- Independent working and many areas of responsibility.
- An open and supportive product culture - all views are considered; all team members have the opportunity to have their say and anything that is clearly not working for us we look at ways to improve.
- An inspiring and modern working environment in Zurich Altstetten.
- The ability to choose your own work devices.
- The chance to work in a young, energetic and talented team that shares and cares for each other.
- Regular team events, we never miss out on fun!
- Fresh fruit baskets and homemade cakes.
- We live diversity!
If this sounds exciting, please submit your online portfolio showcasing examples of own, hands-on UX/UI design work. We are looking forward to hearing from you!