Are you excited to keep up-to-date with new algorithms and care about implementing them as efficiently as possible? Do you like to find simple and efficient solutions to complex problems? Are you ready to take on a new challenge and join a fast growing and leading Swiss PropTech startup with ambitious plans to grow internationally? Then apply now and join us on our mission to improve the place where employees spend most of their days – the workspace.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Maintain and further develop the backend of Locatee Analytics
- Implement data analytics and aggregations
- Effectively deliver stories or tasks within projects on their own and you know when to ask for help
- Develop integrations for different data sources, for example Exchange Web API for the workspace analytics
- Ensure the software we ship runs stable and meets our customer’s quality standards
- Employ simple design and pragmatic implementation techniques to drive business value
- Code reviews to verify that the implementation meets specifications and designs using best practices
- Improve the robustness and reliability of the codebase and devote time to polishing products and systems
- Mentor junior team members to progress their technical and profession skills
- Be open and actively seek learning opportunities from senior team members
- Participate in interview processes, help the team make meaningful, diverse hiring decisions
- Contribute your own ideas in our agile development process
WHAT YOU BRING
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, bioinformatics, or related fields
- Solid understanding of core development concepts in Java and you’re focused on growing as a developer
- Experience with
- Spring Framework, Messaging, Security, Web
- Spring Data, Hibernate, JPA, transaction management
- SQL, MySQL/MariaDB
- Experience working with Git
- Strong background in development best-practices like testing, source control and agile planning
- Willing to learn and continuously working on improving your skills
- Great teammate, entrepreneurial mindset
- Keen to help create positive, supportive, engaging team environment
- Excellent communications skills in English (written and spoken)
- Experience as a Scrum Master is a plus
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Be part of a dynamic, fast-paced and internationally growing startup
- Work on cutting-edge big data analytics technology for the largest organisations worldwide
- A real scale-up adventure with great rewards: we offer Phantom Stock Options to be part of Locatee’s success
- Through a flat organisation we encourage innovation, ownership and open communication so that everybody feels engaged in the dynamic of the group
- A lot of independence and responsibility
- An inspiring and modern working environment in Zurich
- The ability to choose your own work devices
- The chance to work in an English-speaking office with a young, energetic, talented and multinational team that cares for each other
- We live diversity
- Weekly team events, after-work beers and much more, we never miss out on fun!
- Fresh fruits basket, homemade cakes, free tea, coffee & snacks
- Optimise your work-life balance and work one week per year from wherever you want
WHO WE ARE
We are a Zurich-based start-up that supports large companies in optimising their office buildings. Our Smart Building platform "Locatee " provides real-time data that makes office buildings intelligent and user-oriented. Thanks to Locatee, large organisations worldwide are able to intelligently optimise their office buildings and shape the way how people interact with their workspace.
Our motto is to create a work environment where people want to work, not need to. This is not only our working culture but also what we want our customers to reach thanks to Locatee.
Our fantastic diverse team consists of 30 people with strong background in Product, Computer & Data science, Business Development, Marketing and Human Resources.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!