Looking for a flexible student job in an international startup atmosphere? We offer a flexible part-time role for students with a CAD background.
WHO WE ARE
We are a Zurich-based start-up that supports large companies in optimizing their office buildings. Our Big Data platform "Locatee Analytics" provides real-time data that makes office buildings intelligent and user-oriented. Thanks to Locatee, some of the world's largest companies are able to intelligently optimize their office buildings and improve interaction between employees and their work environment. The visualisation of their office buildings is the basis of the web application, this is why we are looking for a CAD Designer.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Prepare DWG floor plans to import into our application
- Configure buildings, floor information and office structure in our web application
- Keep floor plans of existing buildings up to date
WHAT YOU BRING
- First experience with CAD, preferably with Vectorworks
- Spatial and abstract thinking
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English
- Willingness to dive into the tech world
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Be part of a dynamic, fast and internationally growing start-up
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- Open and supportive culture on a flat organisational structure. Make your efforts and engagement count!
- The chance to work in a young, multi-cultural, passionate and talented team that cares for each other: we live diversity and speak 10 different languages (English being our company language)
- An inspiring and modern office in Zurich
- Weekly team events, after-work beers and much more, we never miss out on fun!
- Fresh fruits basket, homemade cakes and free tea & coffee
If this sounds exciting, apply now with your CV. We are looking forward to hearing from you!